Daily Record, April 25, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Johnny Cortez Young made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Young is being held without bond.
• Levi Dylan Gihring made an initial appearance on two counts of a violation of pre-trial release charge. Pre-trial release is revoked. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only. A sentencing hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. on June 30.
• Seth Michael Hanson made an initial appearance on a escape charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 4. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Shangab Masso made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for trial charge. Raymond Starks is appointed as counsel. The trial is rescheduled for 9 a.m. on July 16 and a pre-trial conference is set at 1:30 p.m. on July 10.
• The Estate of Barbara J. Halverson to Miguel Araujo Garcia and Martha V. Garcia, 1301 Rolling Meadows Road
• Rebekah and Steve Gerling to Rebekah and Steve Gerling, 303 Rainbow Drive
• Lisa K. VanRees to Shannon L. VanRees, 1950 Underwood Ave.
• Alexa M. Hotopp to Jose Zamora, 1008 Broadmore Drive
• Mark Charlier to Catherine L. Gooding, 314 N. 12th Ave.
• RC Homes LLC to Adam C. and Valerie A. Daters, 105 S. 11th St.
• The Estate of Perry H. Moore to Neil E. Konrad, 2144J Marsh Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a theft involving writing a bad check was reported in the 600 block of East Church Street.
• On Thursday, a theft was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Friday, Justin Choate, 38, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Seth Michael Hanson, 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Johnny Cortez Young, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Levi Dylan Gihring, 23, was arrested on a warrant.