Daily Record, May 13, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Jeremy Lynn Lavender made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a probation revocation hearing charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. on June 2. Lavender is being held without bond. Lavender also appeared on a voluntary absence from custody charge. The public defender is appointed to this case. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 22. Bond is set at $41,000 cash only.
• Marco Blair made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a hearing charge. Tyler Heeren will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on June 10. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety.
• Lance Mandell Walker made an initial appearance on a possession of a controlled substance charge and a public intoxication charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 29. Walker was released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
• Kenneth A. and Susan M. Lolwing to Jacob and Tela Dudley, 403 E. George St., Albion
• Jacob and Tela Dudley to Sara Wallen, 403 George St., Albion
• Vivian M. Tompkins to Roxanne L. Catherwood, 3018 Nicholson Way
• Rachel Barnes to Steven Allen Barnes, 404 First Ave. S., State Center
• Cecile N. and John C. Meraz to Carlos Garcia, 110 Crestview Drive
• Arvilla M. Arnold to Wesley M. Spencer, 1854 Parker Ave.
• Timothy Sletten to Timothy D. Garrett, 314 N. 16th St.
• Heather and Jamie A. Niedermann to Austin M. Leytham, 1408 W. Linn St.
• Kay J. Beach to Van Dawt Thang, 408 Edgeland Drive
• Holli L. and Todd P. Lillibridge to Ryan L. King and Rachel A. Lewis, 2901 Nelson Road
• Hunter C. Wilkening to Jeffry Henze, 502 Second Ave. SW, State Center
• St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church to Orphan Grain Train Inc., 306 Bevins St., Clemons
• First National Acceptance Company to Luis G. Guajardo and Raquel Mora, 504 Bromley St.
• Chun Ying Chen and Jian Fei Zheng to Wen Lin and Shen Zheng, 401 Rainbow Drive
• Christy and Richard J. Coffelt to John R. and Sherrill A. Webb, 405 McCormick Ave., Rhodes
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Marco Blair, 50, was arrested for contempt-resist order or process of District Court.
• On Monday, Jeremy Lynn Lavender, 34, was arrested for dominion/control of firearm or offensive weapon by a felon, going armed with intent, willful injury, attempted murder and on a warrant..
• On Monday, Kourtney Ann Newby, 29, was arrested for at large prohibited.
• On Monday, Oscar Guadalupe Garcia-Galaviz, 24, was arrested on a warrant.