Daily Record, May 14, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Mufalme Christopher Museveni made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. The jury trial is set at 9 a.m. on July 16 with the pre-trial conference is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on July 10.
• Daniel Glenn Anderson made an initial appearance through counsel, Robert G. Rehkemper, on a operating while under the influence-second offense charge, a driving while revoked charge and an operating without an interlock device charge. The preliminary hearing is waived. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Alfredo Nunez Corona made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Nunez Corona pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $272.75, due within 30 days.
• Phana John Parsypo made an initial appearance on two counts of an interference with official acts charge. Parsypo pleaded guilty to both charges. The fines on one is $250 with an $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50. The fine on the other was $200 with a $70 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $330. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Jeremy Lynn Lavender made an initial appearance on an attempted murder charge, a willful injury charge, a going armed with intent charge and a convicted felon in possession of a firearm charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. Bond will continue as stated on May 12 for the voluntary absence charge at $41,000 cash. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Payton Steward to Madison Reyes
• Angela Smith to Matthew Stubbs
• Stephen Larson to Bibiana Perez-Ibarra
• Amber Wiley to Dewey Perdue
• Jessica Gish to Gavin Kolars