Daily Record, May 15, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Isaac Lopez made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge and an assault causing bodily injury charge. The public defender’s was appointed on both charges. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on June 5. Bond is set at $10,000 cash only.
The initial appearance on the assault charge, which occurred earlier, is 1 p.m. on May 22. Lopez was released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Abdelrahman Obaidalla Abdalla made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Abdalla pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Willis Davis made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault-third or subsequent offense charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 22. Bond is $5,000 cash or surety. Bond is $5,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• James D. and Joan V. Heddens to J. David Heddens II, 705 Fremont St.
• Diana Laura Castell to Kent A. and Patricia L. Cross, 1895 Davidson Ave., State Center
• The Estate of Edith Stuckmyer to Nutrien Ag Solutions Inc., 1630 Hopkins Ave.
• Daniel L. Erbes to Myra Sue Schlesky, 1508 155th St., Clemons
• On Wednesday, Manuel Rodriguez, 34, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Wednesday, Willis Davis, 52, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-third or subsequent offense.
• On Wednesday, Abdalla, 49, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Isaac Lopez, 40, was arrested on a warrant.