Daily Record — May 17, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Tonya Lynn Weber made an initial appearance on a arraignment hearing request for a continuance. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled for 1 p.m. on June 2.
• On Friday, Nicholas Braye, 26, was arrested for public intoxication.
• On Thursday, David Grimm, 43, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense and domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Thursday, Sindayigaya Pascal, 37, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Guillermo Alamo, 59, was arrested for no insurance, driving on the wrong side of a two way highway, providing false identification information and no valid driver’s license.
• On Thursday, Brian Joseph Hatch, 42, was arrested for rabies vaccination violation.