Daily Record, May 2, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Ramon Jesus Mora made an initial appearance on a possession of methamphetamine charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge, a no insurance charge, a driving under suspension charge, a no valid driver’s license charge and a no brake light charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 19. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Ana Laura Martinez made an initial appearance on a interference with official acts charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on July 15 in Magistrate Court.
• Elda M. and Felipe Reyes to Karina Guzman, 209 S. Fourth St.
• Keavin J. Hill II to Jose Pizano Cisneros and Danielle Spring, 906 W. Nevada St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Lloyd Anselme, 85, was arrested for assault while displaying a dangerous weapon.