Daily Record, May 8, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Zachary Michael Lincoln made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Ray Starks is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Lincoln is being held without bond.
• Richard James Dolan Jr. made an initial appearance on an eluding charge, a no valid driver’s license charge, failure to obey a traffic control device charge, three counts of a failure to obey a stop sign charge, a driving under suspension charge, two counts of a violation of a one-way traffic distinction charge and a speeding charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 15.
• Alicia P. and Richard J. Stichter to John J. Kriebs, 702 Westwood Drive
• Tasia and Wheeler Hulin to Lisa K. Van Rees, 2313 265th St.
• Gary L. and Gloria J. Rieger to Sandra S. Wagner, 608 E. Olive St. #106
• Ada E. Asplund, Ada E. Bryant to Ada E. and Lonny J. Bryant, 2334 Odessa Drive
• JBBMCB LLC to Weatherly Properties LLC, 603 E. Anson St.
• Ernesto and Noemi Calderon to Weatherly Properties LLC, 407 W. State St.
• The Estate of Roger W. Yeager to Jennifer and Matt Walton, 508 Third Ave. SW, State Center
Darcie L. and Kendall E. Lunsford to Jeffrey A. and Teresa R. Hannam, 2341H Marshalltown Blvd.
• Joyce and Lee B. Egleston to Joyce and Lee B. Egleston, 18805 Wiese Garden Road
• Granite Lien Group LLC and Lorena Steen to Catherine Gooding, 903 N. Fifth Ave.
• Arlis J. and Julie L. Mann to Tace Clarke and William Clarke, 2211 Sand Road
• Cynthia D. and Douglas B. Butler to Jeffrey A. Krough and Susan K. Schuett Krough, 903 W. Southridge Road