Daily Record, June 19, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Tara Celeta Albee made an initial appearance on a child endangerment charge and an assault charge. Tyler Heeren is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 30. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Joshua Steven Nelson made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge and an obstruction of emergency communication charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on July 1. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Samuel Soto made an initial appearance on a second count of a violation of no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Jeff Hazen will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on June 29. Bond is set at $1,000 cash only. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Tara Celeta Albee made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set at 1 p.m. on June 26. Bond is set at $3,000 cash.
• Daryl S. and Elizabeth B. Anderson to Celeste and Dustin Betz, 2380 Sand Road
• Mark B. and Tammy Taylor Thompson to Allison Vinson, 104 W. Third St. and 203 Liberty, St. Anthony
• James C. and Stacy L. Henrich to Angela M. and Ricky R. Riley, 1944 Fairman Ave., State Center
• Chad and Erin R. Faas, Erin R. Feingold to Kirk D. Brooks, 2313 S. Fifth Ave. Unit #9
• The Estate of Clarence L. Balcom to B&B Mini Storage LLC, 301 W. High St.
• Luci J. Gordon, Luci Johnson Vaughn to 5G Construction LLC, 512 Main St., Melbourne
• The Estate of Lester Schmidt to Rollin W. Ray, 706 E. Main St.
• Maria Agnes and Maurice K. Dunn to Building Professionals LLC, 401 Fifth St. SE, 504 and 506 Fifth St. SE, State Center
• Kathryn A. Moore to Elijah Gerke, Ethan Gerke, Jeffrey Gerke, Josie Gerke, Kelly Gerke and Malaina Gerke, 105 First Ave. N, State Center
• Lisa Marie and Thomas J. Ham to Lisa Marie and Thomas J. Ham, 509 Highland Drive
• On Wednesday, a burglary of a motor vehicle and a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of West Grant Street.
• On Wednesday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of Iowa Avenue West.
• On Wednesday, Gatluak Bol, 35, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On June 8, a theft of a 1999 Maroon Ford F250 was reported in Gilman.
• On Monday, a burglary and theft of an Apple Macbook Air 13 was reported in Rhodes.
• On Wednesday, J Zakk Jaymz Cobb, 21, was arrested for interference with correctional officers and interference with correctional officers-causing bodily injury.
• On Wednesday, Tara Celeta Albee, 40, was arrested for assault on persons in certain occupations, interference with official acts, assault causing bodily injury, child endangerment-bodily injury and on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Heather Lynn Bell, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Cora Edna Marie Mattingly, 25, was arrested on a warrant.