Daily Record, June 24, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Aaron Patrick Gould made an initial appearance on a striking an unattended vehicle charge. Gould pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Michelle Rae Miller made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on July 10.
• Vincent Ankton made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on July 6. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only.
• Mary Mody made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. on July 7. Bond is set at $1,000 cash only. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
Serugo Eric made an initial appearance on two counts of a driving under suspension charge, a no valid driver’s license charge and a speeding charge. Eric pleaded guilty to all charges. On the driving under suspension charges the fines are $250 with a $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50. The fine on the driver’s license charge is $200 with a $70 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $330. The speeding charge is $135, a $52.25 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $247.25. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Amy Stiehl to Austin Fischer
• Abagail Clement to Jacob Paulding
• Melanie A. and Roger K. Hatch to Dan Warnell, 609 Bromley St.
• Maria Morales Garcia to Mirna Antonia Guevara, 111 S. 13th St.
• Guadalupe Vargas to Antonio Vargas Hernandez, 105 S. Eighth Ave.
• Chelsea and Jared M. Steckly to Amy and Travis O. Lehman, 1507 Fremont St.
• Brandon and Valentina Kunkel to Daniel Corona and Yadira Yepez, 810 E. State St.
• Tamma R. Howe to Tamma R. Howe Revocable Trust, Tamma R. Howe Trustee, 1532 Marble Road and 1388 120th St., Clemons
• Paula M. Pace to SAS Rentals LLC, 310 N. 14th Ave.
• Mary Hildreth to Kelly R. and Mary Kathryn Clark, 301 Sunset Lane
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a case of criminal mischief with damage valued between $1,000 – $10,000 in the 500 block of South 18th Avenue.
• On Monday, Melissa Wade, 23, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Monday, Michael Glenn, 46, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-display or use of a weapon-first offense.
• On Monday, Alexander Conlon, 32, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Monday, JTerry Giglio, 38, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-second offense.
• On Monday, Robert Fite Jr., 45, was arrested for domestic abuse assault impeding the flow of air or blood causing bodily injury.
• On Tuesday, Robert Thomas, 36, was arrested for fireworks-prohibited use.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Vincent Ankton, 41, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and operating while under the influence-first offense.