Daily Record, June 26, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Garang Chol Garang made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault-first offense charge. Ray Starks is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on July 2. Bond is set at $1,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Jaramie Bershell Trumbo made an initial appearance on a trespass charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Aug. 12.
• Adam Baedke to Tomasa Gomez Perez, 523 N. First St.
• DLR Holdings LLC to Blade C. and Jeffery L. Tuttle, 107 N. 18th St.
• Dean E. and Michelle L. Lawthers to Joel Ibarra, 311 1/2 S. Third St.
• Elin Baggely McGlothlin, Diana Mariel Jacobusse, N.M. Oldham, Nile Michael Oldham, Greg A. Swartz, Janey Lynn Swartz, Janey M. Swartz, Vida Sioux Trowbridge, David Cameron Twedt J., David Cameron Twedt and Gregory Twedt to Timberland Inc., 3310 Main St. Road and 2178 Zeller Ave.
• Richard W. and Rosalene A. Heil to Dawna J. and Jarret P. Heil, 3090 Oaks Ave., Haverhill
Property Tax and Motor Vehicle Deadline Extended to July 27th
• The Estate of Donald G. Flathers to Jarred A. Carlson, 1103 E. Nevada St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Estela Garcia-Cardiel, 40, was arrested for fireworks prohibited use.
• On Wednesday, Garang Garang, 39, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• On Wednesday, Stefani Perdue, 24, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance-second offense.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Michael Joseph Fleck, 43, was arrested on a warrant.