Daily Record, Aug. 19, 2020
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 3100 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, a burglary was reported in the 400 block of East Ferner Street.
• On Monday, Shane Jenkins, 23, was arrested for theft-second degree and burglary-third degree.
• On Monday, Brandon Pippert, 27, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Corey Hilson, 40, was arrested for child endangerment, criminal mischief-fourth degree, domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of blood or air and burglary-second degree.
• On Monday, Lisette Villarreal, 24, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.
• On Monday, Robert Fite Jr., 45, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Monday, Kelly Judge, 29, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Debbie A. Borton, Debbie L. Borton to LIF Enterprises LLC, 604 W. Linn St.
• Sam Zoske, Samantha Zoske to Matthew N. and Paula A. Pisney, 1911 Knollwood Drive
• Annette M. and Joseph E. Hughlette to Brett Duff, 301 W. First St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Gabriela and Luis Yepez, 813 May St.Marshalltown Police Department
• Marshall County Sheriff, The Estate of Mary K. Schelling, James Schelling, Robert Schelling and Ron Schelling to Federal National Mortgage Association, 305 Sharon Ave.
• Oak Tree Properties LLC to Levis Ndihokubwayo, 205 W. Clinton St., Le Grand
• Randy Curphy, Rick Curphy, Walter O. Curphy, Connie Hoskins, Iowa Department of Human Services, Iowa Department of Revenue, State of Iowa and Marshall County Sheriff to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, 203 Drury Lane
• Sharon J. Hoover to Joseph E. Hughlette Jr. and Annette M. Hughlette, 3264 270th St.
• On Monday, Aug. 17, a theft was reported in the 3100 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, Aug. 17, a burglary was reported in the 400 block of East Ferner Street.