Daily Record, Aug. 28, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
• Frank Coleman Summers made an initial appearance on three counts of a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office was appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $6,000 cash only.
• Brandon Meling made an initial appearance on a fireworks charge. Meling pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $9.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $134.75, due within 30 days.
• Andrew Deshon Stutts made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Stutts pleaded guilty and was fined $250, due within 30 days.
• Maribel and Robert Burr to Kassandra Donelson and Jerome McDowell, 114 N. Third Ave.
• Aaron and Sarah J. Benscoter to Eric R. Benscoter, 1301 Fairmeadows Road
• Marilyn Fogle to Catherine L. Gooding, 907 Bromley St.
• Superior Housing Cooperative No. 9 Inc. to JDL Rentals Cooperative, 201 S. Second St.
• Noel J. Lund to Betsy J. and Kenneth J. Buck, 608 E. Olive St.
• OHP 42 LC to Sharon Anderson, 2930 Quarry Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a theft of a motor vehicle valued under $10,000 was reported in the 100 block of Iowa Avenue West.
• On Wednesday, a theft valued between $200 — $500 was reported in the 600 block of East Church Street.
• On Wednesday, Aug. 26, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 200 block of South 12th Street.
• On Wednesday, Keri Kopriva, 40, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Yoniert Berrio Lopez, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Frank Summers, 50, was arrested on a warrant.