Daily Record, Oct. 2, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
• Skyler James Metivier made an initial appearance on a possession of alcohol charge, a failure to maintain control charge and a burglary-third degree charge. Aron Vaughn was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Oct. 16. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Richard James Love made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Love is being held without bond.
• Mathew Jay Cook made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Oct. 20.
• Richard Wayne Samora made an initial appearance on a no insurance charge. Samora pleaded guilty and the fine is $325 with a $48.75 surcharge and $55 in court costs for a total of $428.75, due within 30 days.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Skyler Metivier, 18, was arrested for failure to maintain safety belts and burglary-third degree.
• On Wednesday, Lisette Villarreal, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Analisa Rose Balderas, 20, was arrested on a warrant.