Daily Record, Nov. 20, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Jordan Levi Foreman made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Aron Vaughn is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Dec. 9. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Dartangan James Leonard made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a sentencing hearing charge. Raymond Starks is appointed as counsel. The sentencing hearing is rescheduled for 3 p.m. on Dec. 22. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• John Douglas Noid made an initial appearance on a urinating in public charge. Noid pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75.
• Martin Leon Morales made an initial appearance on a controlled substance violation charge. Leon Morales will hire his own counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Nov. 24. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only.
• Clarence James Anderson to Heather Jean Duncan and Dustin Paul Willey, 511 W. South St.
• Russell and Veronica A. Fitzwater to Cody R. Johnson, 103 Park St., Laurel
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a burglary of a motor vehicle was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Thursday, Cody Peretto, 28, was arrested for theft-second degree – theft of a motor vehicle under $10,000 and theft-first degree of a motor vehicle over $10,000.
• On Thursday, Christopher Gray, 34, was arrested on a criminal warrant from another county.
• On Wednesday, Casey Thurston, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Scott Mills Jr., 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Jordan Foreman, 33, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Dartangan Leonard, 20, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense and on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Colby Joseph Manley, 22, was arrested for dark window violation, speeding and possession of a controlled substance-first offense.
• On Wednesday, Jesus Christiano Morales, 23, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, Jacob Deane Roberts, 24, was arrested on a warrant.