Daily Record, Jan. 12, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Amber Niederklopfer, 37, was arrested on Friday for contempt violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Julia Lynn Beenken, 38, was arrested Sunday for warrants.
• Rashaun Redhouse, 23, was arrested Friday for obstruction of emergency communications, first-offense domestic abuse assault and drug paraphernalia.
• Nathan Alexander Buchanan, 45, was arrested Friday for third-degree theft shoplifting and warrants.
• Tanner Harms, 28, was arrested Sunday for first-offense trespassing.
• Alejandro Melendez Montes, 19, was arrested Friday for warrants.
• Jeremy David Gandy, 31, was arrested for speeding in a 55 or under zone and driving while barred.
• Crystal Lennie, 30, was arrested Saturday for third-degree theft possession of stolen property.
• Michael Christopher reported third-degree burglary on N. Third Street on Friday.
• Marshalltown Parks and Recreation reported fifth-degree criminal mischief at 1800 Marion Street Sunday.
Marshalltown Fire Department
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to two dispatched/cancelled en route calls to 8 N. Seventh Avenue and 1301 Summit Street, two medical assists with EMS crew at 1017 S. First Avenue and 1 W. Grant Street 112, and a sprinkler activation/no fire at 533 N. Third Street.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to five medical assists with EMS crew at 533 N. Third Street, 112 N. First Street, 915 W. Merle Hibbs Boulevard and 405 N. Eighth Street; and two dispatched, cancelled en route calls to 512 Brentwood Place and the intersection of S. Fourth Street and Linn Street.
ª The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an alarm system sounded due to malfunction at 1301 Summit Street, seven medical assists with EMS crew at 503 E. Church Street, 403 N. Center Street, 408 N. 17th Street, 533 N. Third Street, 2008 Skyline Drive, 408 W. High Street 7 and 20 Iowa Avenue West; and a gas leak at 309 Ω N. Second Street.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an alarm system sounded due to malfunction at 1301 Summit Street, a medical assist with EMS crew to 2210 Edgebrook Drive, an unauthorized burning at 1108 Iowa Avenue W., and dispatched/cancelled en route to 402 N. 10th Avenue.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to six medical assists with EMS crew at 402 N. 10th Avenue, 1 W. Grant Street, 402 Plaza Heights Road, 301 N. 12th Avenue, 6 S 29th Street and 308 S. Third Street; one unintentional transmission of alarm at 1402 E Main Street and a cooking fire confined to a container at 1809 S. Third Street.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route call at 19 N. Center Street Road, five medical assists with EMS crew at 520 N. Second Street, 206 Nicholas Drive, 3315 S. Center Street, 211 S. Third Street and 206 Nicolas Drive; a building fire at 3202 S. 12th Street and a motor vehicle accident with no injuries at 2401 S. Center Street.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to three medical assists with EMS crew at 309 W. Merle Hibbs Boulevard, 2305 S. Center Street and 210 N. Sixth Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Chelsea Peddle, 37, was arrested Sunday for three counts of fifth-degree theft.
• Aaron Sarmiento, 30, was arrested Sunday for driving while barred.