Daily Record, Jan. 7, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Joshua Patterson, 36, was arrested Tuesday for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Kendra Savage, 25, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant.
• Amber Rose Niederklopfer, 37, was arrested Wednesday for domestic abuse assault.
• Roeles Reyes Cavazos, 25, was arrested Wednesday for possession of contraband in a correctional facility and assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• Diego Flores Nunez, 29, was arrested Tuesday for second-offense domestic abuse assault with no weapon and interference with official acts.
• Raymond Lee Chavez-Correa, 32, was arrested Wednesday for fourth-degree theft from a building.
• Todd William Casady reported a fourth-degree theft of a motor vehicle on S. Sixth St. on Tuesday.
• Emmanuel Cimanga Lufuluabu reported fifth-degree theft larceny on S. Second Street on Tuesday.
• Dee Ann Linton reported fourth-degree criminal mischief on W. Church Street on Tuesday.
Marshall Co. Sheriff
Jeffrey Lynn Ross, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant.