Daily Record, Jan. 8, 2021
Marshalltown Police Station
• Blaine Hall, 21, was arrested Wednesday for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Jose Rosario Salas, 19, was arrested Thursday for driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• Jermaine Claude Spencer, 37, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant.
• Brandon Eugene Michael Holubar, 25, was arrested Thursday on a warrant.•
• Angela Jean Dunbar, 20, was arrested Wednesday for driving while barred.
• Leandrew Brink Jr., 43, was arrested Wednesday for fifth-degree criminal mischief.
• Darwin Quinones-Gonzalez, 37, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant.
• Nathan Lewis Purk, 22, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant.
• Van Ro Ceu reported the striking of an unattended vehicle on N. 10th Avenue.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Destanne Campbell, 18, was arrested Wednesday for possession of a controlled substance.
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Jermaine Claude Spencer made an initial appearance for violating probation through failure to keep scheduled appointments and for possessing and consuming alcohol. Spencer is on probation for third-degree burglary. A hearing is scheduled for Jan. 11.
• Darwin Quinones-Gonzalez made an initial appearance for parole violations. He was fired from his job at Iowa Premium Beef, did not keep scheduled appointments and failed to maintain sobriety through taking methamphetamine.
• Nathan Lewis Purk made an initial appearance for an escape charge from an Iowa Department of Corrections facility in May. A hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 15
• Blaine Douglas Hall made an initial appearance for 24 contempt charges for not adhering to a no contact order. He was initially charged with possession of methamphetamine and domestic violence on Dec. 9, to which he pleaded not guilty. A jury trial is scheduled for Feb. 25.