Daily Record, Feb. 11, 2021
• Tanner Michael Uhde, 28, of Marshalltown, was arrested Tuesday for first-offense operating while under the influence.
• Aung Win, 35, of Marshalltown, was arrested Wednesday for first-offense operating while under the influence and failure to obey a traffic control device.
• Rita Nonnie Gbala, 33, of Marshalltown, was arrested Tuesday for child endangerment.
• Travis Jordan, 48, of Marshalltown, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Jacob Pritchard, 19, of Des Moines, was arrested Tuesday for voluntary absence from custody.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Tanner Michael Uhde made an initial appearance for charges of operating while under the influence and failure to stop in an assured distance. A preliminary hearing is set for March 1.
• Aung Win made an initial appearance for charges of operating while under the influence, speeding and failure to obey a traffic device. A preliminary hearing is set for March 1.
• A Feb. 19 preliminary hearing was scheduled for Jacob Aaron Pritchard for the charge of violating probation.
• Travis James Jordan made an initial appearance on a charges of voluntary absence from custody and violating probation. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 19.
• Elijah Alan Meester pleaded guilty to a reckless driving charge. He was ordered to pay a $50 fine.
• Larrah Leslie Mills made an appearance for a pretrial conference for a charge of fifth-degree theft.
• A motion to continue a pretrial conference was made in the matter of Rita Mae Eastman, who faces a charge of animal neglect.
• Elizabeth Andrade was sentenced to pay a $105 fine for a charge of allowing motor vehicle law violations.
• A March 10 pretrial conference was scheduled for Jessica Miller for charges of failure to provide proof of financial liability and operating a non-registered vehicle.
• Ryan Bennett Peak agreed to plea guilty to an amended charge of speeding in a 16-20 mph zone.
• An initial hearing was rescheduled for Tyson Ron Thompson for Feb. 19. Thompson faces a fifth-degree criminal mischief charge.
• An initial appearance was scheduled Feb. 22 for Richard Derek Wolf who is facing a charge of driving while license is denied, suspended or revoked.
• A non-jury trial was held for Derek David Dighton on a charge of speeding. He was found guilty and ordered to pay a $105 fine.