Daily Record, Feb. 25, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Nancy J. Brooks and Jeffrey R. Braddock to Eric Jon Nichols, 1010 Summit St.
• Danielson & Marquess, April M. Hamblen, April M. Ibanez, the Marshall County Sheriff and Portfolio Recovery Associates to Juan Reyes, 401 N. Third St.
• Christopher Greenwood, Megan Greenwood, Iowa State of Child Support Recovery Unit and the Marshall County Sheriff to Juan Reyes, 518 Second Ave.
• Rodrigo Gomez and Maria Patlan de Gomez to Jason O. Grau Solis and Antonia Serrano Mercado, 910 S. 11th Ave.
• Allen and Carol Eddy to Carol Eddy, 301 E. Main St., LeGrand.
• Loandepotcom to Housing and Urban Development, 312 N. Fourth St.
• Betty J. Mundt to Fatima Hernandez and Ramon Ortiz, 214 Edgeland Drive.
• A bench warrant was issued for Jomari Morales for failure to appear for a pretrial conference on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and fifth-degree theft.
• A pretrial conference was continued for Jack Allen Edwards to March 17. He faces an assault charge.
• Danielle Elaine Minea pleaded guilty to fifth-degree theft and fifth-degree criminal mischief. Minea will pay $50 per month until the fine is settled.
• A pretrial conference was continued to March 10 for Jessica Lynn Starn who faces a charge of fifth-degree theft.
• Jerry Lavelle Martin III received a court-appointed attorney for a charge of interference with official acts.
• Zackary Allen Eggers received a court-appointed attorney for a charge of fifth-degree theft. A pretrial conference was scheduled for March 24.
• A pretrial conference was scheduled for May 5 and a jury trial set for May 14 for Clarence Cistile, Jr. He faces a charge of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• A pretrial conference was set for March 10 for Rita Mae Eastman who faces a charge of animal neglect resulting in death or serious injury.
• Daniel Patrick Doyle pleaded guilty to an amended charge of speeding in a 55 mph or undergone 60 in a 55 mph. He was ordered to pay a $30 fine within 30 days.
• Ryan Bennett Peak made a pretrial conference appearance for speeding in a 55 or under zone.
• Charges of operating a non-registered vehicle and failure to provide proof of financial liability were dismissed against Stephanie Lynn Anderson.
• A non-jury trial was set for March 26 for Rafaela Monge who faces a charge of first offense trespassing.
• Roberto Lazaro Cardenas pleaded guilty to an amended charge of speeding in a 55 mph zone. He was ordered to pay $55 within 30 days.
• A pretrial conference was scheduled for May 19 for Erik Antonio Andrade Yepez who faces charges of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and a dark window or windshield.
• Adam Dean Bingham pleaded guilty to first offense trespassing. He was ordered to pay a fine of $260.
• A public intoxication charge against Gatluak Chuol Bol was dismissed.
• A pretrial conference was set for June 2 for Joel Bakafuela Dubilo was faces a charge of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• A charge of violation of minor’s restricted license was dismissed against Ty Owen Jones.
• A pretrial conference was scheduled for March 10 for Marisa Mae Easton who faces a charge of fifth-degree theft.
Marshalltown Police Department
• Tyson Peters, 33, was arrested for no valid drivers license, possession of drug paraphernalia and a controlled substance violation.
• Hector Garcia Lizarde, 27, was arrested for interference with official acts and providing false identification information.
• Shelton Coleman, 28, was arrested for driving while a license is under suspension and driving while lined is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Christian Krupp, 23, was arrested on a local warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Randall Woodward, 57, of Marshalltown, was arrested for improper use of registration, failure to provide proof of financial liability, driving while a license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and improper brake light.