Daily Record, Mar. 11, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• John James Hudson was appointed counsel for parole violation.
• Scott Michael Conklin was appointed counsel for parole violation.
• A March 17 pretrial conference was scheduled for Jomari Morales who faces the charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A March 26 preliminary hearing was set for Tyson Bryant Peters who faces a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• An initial appearance was set for March 15 in the case of driving while barred against Austin James Hill.
• A pretrial conference was scheduled for April 21 in the case of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked against Alec Sanchez.
• A warrant was issued for Jacob Lee Rowley who is charged with assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• A March 17 non-jury trial was ordered for plaintiff Samuel Bryant who claims forcible entry against Brad Starn and Ashley Gummert.
• Jeremy Lee Burnett was ordered to be removed from and Tony Reed given possession of property on Linn Street.
• A pretrial conference was continued for Stacy Lee Voigt, who faces a charge of unlawful passing of a school bus.
• A March 17 pretrial conference was set for Marisa Mae Easton who is charged with third-degree theft.
• A pretrial conference for Nge Htway who faces charges of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked, speeding, failure to provide proof of financial liability, no valid drivers license and driving under suspension was scheduled for June 9.
• An April 21 pretrial conference was set for Matthew Steven Lund who faces the charge of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• A non-jury trial for May 28 was scheduled for Jaylen Adam Downs who is charged with sniffing glue or other chemical substances.
• A March 31 pretrial conference was ordered for Jessica Lynn Starn who faces charges of fifth-degree theft.
• A pretrial conference as scheduled for March 24 in the case of animal neglect against Rita Mae Eastman.
• A March 24 pretrial conference was set for Tina Kay Lopez who is charged with speeding.
• The case of failure to use headlamps when required against Delcie Valee Sanache was directed to another magistrate for disposition.
• Sean Gabriel Shickell will have a pretrial conference on April 7 for charges of speeding and failure to obey a stop sign and yield to the right of way.
• Rebecca Kinja pleaded guilty to failure to provide proof of financial liability. She was ordered to pay a $325 fine.
• A May 12 pretrial conference was ordered for Bonnie Lou Barton who is charged with driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• A hearing was set for plaintiff Frese Properties against defendant Katherine Baird in a forcible entry case.
• Seth and Brianna Newberry to Travis James and Molly Ann Burch, 1406 W. Boone St.
• Bruce J. Simms to Jefferson B. Simms, 212 Second St. NE, State Center.
• Kevin and Dana Goodman to Kyle Kenneth and Danielle Jennifer Oetker, 2146 280th St., Haverhill.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. Dau Schmidt to Artemio Hernandez Zavala and Lizeth Ibarra de Hernandez, 109 S. Fifth Ave.