Daily Record, March 16, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Martin Gonzalez, 30, was arrested for driving while barred.
• Fernando Garcia, 31, was arrested for second offense operating while under the influence.
• Steven Nichol, 29, was arrested for driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Gerald Smith, Jr., 44, was arrested for parole violation.
• Trenton Christensen, 26, was arrested for failure to obey a stop sign and yield to the right of way, leaving a scene of an accident without providing aid or information, failure to maintain control, failure to provide proof of financial liability and second offense operating while under the influence.
• Second-degree theft of a motor vehicle was reported on the 700 block of North Third Avenue.
• A hit-and-run was reported on the 400 block of North Tenth Avenue.
• Second-degree burglary and fourth-degree theft was reported on the 200 block of Glenda Drive.
• First-degree larceny and identity theft was reported on the 400 block of North Center Street.
• Third-degree burglary and fifth-degree criminal mischief was reported on the 400 block of Plaza Heights Road.
• Third-degree larceny was reported on the 2800 block of South Center Street.
• Third-degree burglary was reported on the 200 block of North First Avenue.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Victoria Jai Stanfield, 20, of Council Bluffs, was arrested for speeding, driving while license is under suspension, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Dana Hughes, 43, of Monroe, was arrested for first offense operating while under the influence.
• Charles Pirtle, Jr., 36, of Marshalltown, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, interference with official acts and parole violation.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Charges against Victoria Jai Stanfield were continued. She faces possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and speeding. A preliminary hearing was also set for April 2 for her charge of possession of marijuana.
• A preliminary hearing was scheduled for March 31 for Travis James Harrelson who faces charges of failure to provide proof of financial liability and driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked. Harrelson was also appointed a public defender for his charge of operating while under the influence.
• A charge of failure to provide proof of financial liability was continued for Ronald William Metivier, Jr. A public defender was also appointed to represent him in the charge of driving while barred.
• A warrant was issued for Austin James Hill for failure to appear in court for his charge of driving while barred.
• A no contact order was issued against Jasmine Crystal Rose Davis. She was appointed a public defender for charges of child endangerment, keeping a house of controlled substances, possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a prescription drug.
• A preliminary hearing was set for March 31 for Breanna Ann Bly who is charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• John C. and Joyce Johnson to John C. Johnson, Jr., 1722 Zeller Ave.
• Michael L. Hancock Trust and Kari A. Hancock Trust to Gail D. Beebe and Michelle M. Beebe, 2002 Blossom Lane.
• Garry McKibben Trust, Lynn McKibben Trust and Van R. McKibben Trust to Gary and Lynn McKibben, 2211 148th St., Albion.