Daily Record, March 18, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Wednesday
• Javier Gonzalez-Torres, 42, was arrested for tampering with a motor vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Frank Summers, 50, was arrested for probation violation.
• Logan Quinn, 28, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, operation of a motor vehicle with an expired license, controlled substance violation and control of a firearm by a felon.
• A second-degree burglary was reported on the 3200 block of South Twelfth Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Wednesday
• Isaiah Jones, 22, of Norwalk, Calif., was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Jorge Garcia, 27, of National City, Calif., was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to maintain control, no valid drivers license, failure to affix a tax stamp, possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine.
• Austin James Hill, 33, of West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Courthouse
Wednesday — Court
• A public defender was appointed for Logan Taylor Quinn who is accused of parole violation.
• A revocation hearing was scheduled for Frank Coleman Summers probation.
• A public defender was appointed for Javier Gonzalez Torres who is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with a motor vehicle. A pretrial conference was also scheduled for April 21.
• Zane Micheal Dreesman made an initial appearance for speeding.
• A writ of removal and possession was issued for Samuel Warren Bryant.
• A non-jury trial was scheduled for April 2 for Joseph David Van Gorp who is charged with operation without registration card or plate.
• An April 28 pretrial conference was set for Vy Lan who is charged with damage to a vehicle.
• A pretrial conference was set for June 16 for Lucas Terry Gunderson who is charged with violation of conditions of minors school license.
• A pretrial conference was held for Michael John Naumann who is charged with domestic abuse assault and obstruction of emergency communications.
• A June 16 pretrial conference was scheduled for Alejandro Gonzalez Torres who is charged with driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• A case of unlawful passing of a school bus against Jordan Mae Jensen was dismissed.
• A case of unlawful passing of a school bus against Hardy Kasalu Hagba was dismissed.
• Weatherly Properties to D.C. Brown, 212 W. Boone St.
• Robert D. and Karen M. Dougherty to Ryan K. and Kajun K. Morris, 300 College Ave., LeGrand.
• Charles L. Kilstrom Trust and Dorothy M. Kilstrom Trust to Christopher and Jeanice Stratton, 127 Rockbridge Circle, Rhodes.
• Travis O. and Amy J. Lehman to Richard A. and Tierra Alvez, 607 Jerome St.