Daily Record, March 25, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Second-degree theft was reported on the 900 block of South Second Street.
• A hit and run was reported on the 500 block of Marion Street.
• Third-degree burglary was reported on the 400 block of Hughes Street.
• An accident with property damage was reported on Lee Street and North 11th Avenue.
• Second-degree theft was reported on the 100 block of South 13th Street.
Arrests — Wednesday
• Vastae Martin, 26, was arrested for driving while license is under suspension.
• Kevin Stackhouse, 33, was arrested for child endangerment.
• Miguel Ordaz Ochoa, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• Robert Clark, 53, was arrested for interference with official acts, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and third offense possession of a controlled substance.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Jonathan Parker, 32, of Des Moines, was arrested for probation violation.