Daily Record, April 15, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Wednesday
• Brooke Hickman, 35, was arrested for trespassing.
• Angel White, 30, was arrested for driving while barred and driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Timothy Warnell II, 42, was arrested on a warrant.
• Wendy Millikan, 33, was arrested for operating while under the influence, failure to provide proof of financial liability, failure to maintain control and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Armando Perez-Galvez, 24, was arrested for fifth-degree theft.
• Stephanie Estrada, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
• Third-degree larceny was reported on the 100 block of North Ninth Avenue.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Heather Lynn Bell, 33, of Laurel, was arrested for third-degree theft and forgery.
• Luke Dale Freland, 39, of Laurel, was arrested for no valid commercial drivers license, third-degree theft, driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and no valid drivers license.
• Sheldon Lucas Lentz, 27, of Burlington, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Lee B. and Joyce I. Egleston to Lee B. Egleston, 1805 Wiese Garden Road.
• Stanley K. Tow Estate to Necia K. Tow, 3352B 275th St.
• Vitalina Rodriguez Alvarado to Lizeth Alvarado, 704 E. Main St.
• Clinton and Amanda Sanford to Roger K. and Melanie A. Hatch, 113 N. Second Ave.
• William R. and Linda E. Casady to Casady Family Trust, 703 Kester Road, 705 Kester Road and 906 Benjamin Drive.
• Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Ebenezer Marshalltown Karen Baptist Church, 302 N. Fifth St.
• Andrew Ziemke to Joseph and Nicole Gorham, 1011 Broadmore Drive.
• Alejandro and Rosalva Ochoa Garcia to Denia Diaz Aladro and Raul Santiesteban Perez, 3103 Fieldcrest Court.