Daily Record, April 2, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Thursday
• Sierra Witte, 22, was arrested for failure to obey a flashing red stop signal, unsafe passing, failure to obey a stop sign and yield to the right of way, eluding and domestic abuse assault impeding the flow of blood.
• Cedano Thomas, 28, was arrested for third-degree theft.
• Salvador Magana, 27, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability, violating one-way traffic designation, driving while license is under suspension, driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and driving while barred.
• Third-degree burglary was reported on the 1200 block of West Main Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Alexander Joseph Worley, 26, of Melbourne, was arrested for speeding and operating while under the influence.
• Aaron Lee Dolash, 39, of Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant.
• Elizabeth Marie Leiss, 35, of Waterloo, was arrested on a warrant.