Daily Record, April 20, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Monday
• Jeffery Hood, Jr., 41, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• Dillon Bear, 33, was arrested for no proof of vaccination, dog at large and animal bite.
• Gavin Cagle, 19, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
• Kevin Young, 60, was arrested on a warrant.
• Moises Carrasco, 41, was arrested for no valid drivers license, improper registration plate, driving while license is under suspension, failure to provide proof of financial liability, providing far identification information, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while barred as a habitual offender, keeping premises or a vehicle for controlled substances, possession of marijuana and failure to affix a drug stamp.
• Kaving Madison, Jr., 39, was arrested for operating a vehicle without the owners consent and operating while under the influence
• Fatmata Manneh, 39, was arrested for making a non-emergency call.
• Christopher Nelsestuen, 28, was arrested for driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported on the 3100 block of South Center Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Salenea These Mashae Phelps, 27, of State Center, was arrested for spending and second offense operating while under the influence.
• Zachary Scott Tennison, 38, of Marshalltown, was arrested for domestic abuse assault and violating a no contact order.
Marshall County Courthouse
• An April 29 preliminary hearing was set for Zachary Scott Tennison who is charged with domestic abuse assault. A no contact order was also issued.
• A preliminary hearing of May 7 was set for Yulier Pujol Rodriguez who is charged with unauthorized use of a credit card.
• Tina Rae Soesbe was found guilty of failure to provide proof of financial liability after she failed to appear for her scheduled hearing. She is ordered to pay a $325 fine.
• A public defender was appointed for Cooper Volodya Stone who is charged with second offense operating while under the influence. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 7.
• A May 7 preliminary hearing is set for Laura De La Caridad Castaneda Enriquez who is charged with unauthorized use of a credit card.
• A hearing for Jovana Julia Nunez was rescheduled for April 26. She is charged with domestic abuse assault and violating a no contact order.
• Heidi Haughey was found to be in contempt of court through not participating in a court-ordered course. She was charged with domestic abuse assault.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. Dau Schmidt to Adriana Ibarra Ledesma, 209 N. Second St.
• Marta E. Fernandez and Maria G. Nunez Lopez to Jose Angel and Adriana Regalado, 510 S. Sixth St.
• Elizabeth Schrum to Lindsey Marlow, 8 Denmead Blvd.