Daily Record, April 23, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Wednesday
• Jason Dengler, 30, was arrested for fourth degree theft, shoplifting, and second or subsequent offense of sex offender registration violation.
• Samuel Soto, 42, was arrested for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Marcelo Verdinez-Garcia, 52, was arrested for driving while license under suspension.
• Carter Koop, 21, was arrested for multiple acts of child endangerment with serious injury and first offense of domestic abuse, assault.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Martin Gonzalez, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• Starr Moeipo Kuuipoik Makua, 29 was arrested on a warrant.
• Jason Dengler, 30, was arrested on a warrant.