Daily Record, April 28, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• A preliminary hearing was set for May 14 and a public defender assigned for Katerina Marie West. She is charged with child endangerment and domestic abuse assault.
• A May 5 preliminary hearing was scheduled for Kevin Dee Butts. He is charged with willful injury, going armed with intent and domestic abuse assault using or displaying a weapon.
• A pretrial conference was set for May 12 for Brittney Ann Hansen who is charged with trespassing.
• Robert T. Smith pleaded guilty to driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked. He was ordered to pay a $250 fine.
• A June 30 pretrial conference was set for Armando Perez Galvez who is charged with fifth-degree theft.
• Bobbie J. and Veronica F. Jay to Veronica F. Jay, 1004 E. South St.
• Max E. and Sheryl K. Van Pelt to Sheryl K. Van Pelt, 2339 Oak Park Rd.
• Dick A. and Vicky S. Veren to Dick A. Veren Trust, 1811 160tj St., Albion.
• Guadalupe L. Vela to Guadalupe L. and Cynthia Vela, 713 N. Fifth Ave.
• Craig E. and Stacey R. Mommer to Craig E. and Stacey R. Mommer, 205 N. Maple St., Gilman.
• James E. Caldwell Trust and Linda C. Caldwell Trust to Brian C. Johnson, 2620 Smith Ave. and 2618 Smith Ave.