Daily Record, April 3, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Friday
• Sierra Witte, 22, was arrested for failure to obey a flashing red stop signal, unsafe passing, failure to obey a stop sign and yield to the right of way, eluding and domestic abuse assault impeding the flow of blood.
• Cedano Thomas, 28, was arrested for third-degree theft.
• Salvador Magana, 27, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability, violating one-way traffic designation, driving while license is under suspension, driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked and driving while barred.
• Third-degree burglary was reported on the 1200 block of West Main Street.
Marshall County Courthouse
• A public defender as appointed for Athena Caitlyn Ione Padilla for a probation violation charge.
• Due to a conflict of interest, the public defender for Lashae Caprice Stanton was removed.
• The matter of Alicia Kinzenbaw who is charged with compulsory education violation was continued to April 12.
• Jeffrey Michael Pentz pleaded guilty to the charge of operation without registration card or plate.
• A pretrial conference was set for May 12 for Antonio Banderas who faces a charge of compulsory education violation.
• A pretrial conference was set for May 12 for Lacie Smith who faces a charge of compulsory education violation.
• A June 2 pretrial conference was set for Rochelle Marie Hernandez who is charged with driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Sierra Paige Warnell pleaded guilty to assault.
• A pretrial conference was set for May 5 for Nathanael Alfred Sletten who is charged with disorderly conduct, interference with official acts and public intoxication.
• A non-jury trial was set for April 9 for Joseph David Van Gorp who is charged with operation without a registration card or plate.
• A non-jury trial was set for June 4 in the case of speeding against Gabrielle C. Young.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Athene Caitlyn Ione Padilla, 21, of Toledo, was arrested on a warrant.
• Kirk Arnell Thomas, 57, of Marshalltown, was arrested for operating a vehicle without an interlock and driving while license is denied or revoked.