Daily Record, April 30, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Wednesday
• Shawn Wolf, 40, was arrested for harassment in the first degree, violation of a no contact and/or protective order and harassment in the third degree.
• Travis Jordan, 48, was arrested for a voluntary absence of custody and violations of probation.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Eric Eleison, Po Si and Si Si to Eric Eleison and Po Si, 805 S. Fifth Ave.
• Josiah White’s Quakerdale Foundation, 1909 and 1909B Summit.
• Building Professionals to Tankski Morning Star Clairmont, 513 Craig Circle.
• Tawfeek Shaheen Trust to Laura Suzanne Shaheen Survivors Trust, 5 Main St., Haverhill.
• Clinton Ryan and Adriann R. Bane and Adriann R. Polt to Clinton Ryan and Adriann R. Bane, 609 Forest Blvd.
• Catherine Nolan to Michael J. and Catherine J. Nolan, 103 N. 17th St.
• Delania Jean Halter to Selvin E. Gonzalez, 1004 W. Church St.
• RR&A Holdings, 1010 W. Lincoln Way.
• Zachary and Lindsey Harper, Donald Meyer, Michael Meyer, Samantah Meyer and Vicki Meyer to Donald Meyer and Jeff Meyer, 207 Rainbow Drive.
• Timothy D. Sletten to Angel Arceo and Esther Buenrostro, 205 W. Ferner.
• Tina L. Dillingham and Brandon and Tina L. Dutton to Jorge Avalos Garcia and Abraham Shomar, 910 May St.
• J&S Ruopp Farms to John and Melina Ruopp, 1575B Wallace Ave.
• Building Professionals to Justin and Kassandra Vogeler, 504 Fifth St., SE, State Center.