Daily Record, April 6, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Monday
• David Ambrocio Venegas, 22, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• Christopher McWherter, 41 was arrested for second offense operating while under the influence.
• Alexander Anderson, 24, was arrested for driving while disqualified.
• Douglas Cadotte, 47, was arrested for driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Tuyisenge Belitele, 23, was arrested for making a false report to 911 and disorderly conduct.
• Derek Hutchinson, 32, was arrested for interference with official acts and violating a no contact order.
• Kenny Almeida, 22, was arrested for open container and operating while under the influence.
• Dennis Arment, 65, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• Elias Arauz-Emiliano, 36, was arrested for operating while under the influence, using an electronic communication device, operation without registration, failures to provide proof of financial liability and leaving the scene of an accident.
• Javier Gonzalez-Torres, 43, was arrested for trespass and fifth-degree criminal mischief.
• Third-degree burglary of a vehicle was reported on the 900 block of South Second Street.
• Fifth-degree shoplifting was reported on the 300 block of South Third Avenue.
• A hit and run was reported at the intersection of South Second and West Madison streets.
• A hit and run was reported on the 400 block of Woodbury Street.
• Fifth-degree theft was reported on the 900 block of South Second Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Corey Alan Hilson, 40, of Marshalltown, was arrested for violating a no contact order.
• Blake Edward Shutt, 23, of Marshalltown, was arrested for stopping on a paved part of a highway, speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Bradley Milton Benjamin Halbloom, 38, of Melbourne, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Cory Joshua Gall, 26, of Toledo, was arrested for operating while under the influence, possession of marijuana and driving while barred.
• Robert Nixon, 53, of Westby, Wis., was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Lashae Stanton, 27, of Marshalltown, was arrested for fifth-degree theft, forgery, probation violation and identity theft.
• Jordan Foreman, 33, of Marshalltown, was arrested for probation violation.