Daily Record, April 8, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Wednesday
• Hunter Faircloth, 19, of LeGrand, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
Marshall County Courthouse
• A pretrial conference was set for July 21 for Richard Wayne Samora who is charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A public defender was appointed and an April 26 preliminary hearing was set for Christopher Lane Goodman who is charged with driving while barred.
• A no contact order was issued against Hunter William Faircloth and a preliminary hearing was set for April 26. Faircloth is charged with domestic abuse assault.
• An April 23 initial appearance is scheduled for Dalilah Choate, who is charged with failure to obey traffic control device, no valid drivers and license and failure to use headlamps.
• A pretrial conference was set for April 21 in the case of failure to obey a stop sign and yield to the right of way against Sean Gabriel Shickell.
• A pretrial conference was set for April 21 in the case of fraudulent use of registration against William Ray Simmons.
• An April 21 pretrial conference was set for Sydney Mae Faltys who is charged with violating a one-way traffic designation.
• A pretrial conference was set for April 9 in the case of domestic abuse assault against Steven Craig Kent.
• A non-jury trail was set for July 9 for Jacob Lee Rowley in the matter of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• An April 28 pretrial conference was set for Chelsea Ann Peddle who is charged with fifth-degree theft.
• A pretrial conference was set for April 21 for Manuel John Rodriguez who is charged with fifth-degree theft.
• Tracy Sagar pleaded guilty to a charge of fifth-degree theft. A recommended punishment is a $65 fine and one year of unsupervised probation.
• Timothy Ryan Ellwanger pleaded guilty to unlawfully passing a school bus. He was fined $135.