Daily Record, June 26, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Isaias Guijosa, 46, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine and marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Alejo-Cacari Lourdes, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• Petrice Butterfield, 47, was arrested for driving while license under suspension.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Daniel Avalos, 44, was arrested for driving while license under suspension.
• Varela Hector Jr., 32, was arrested for contempt and for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• William Simmons, 57, was arrested for violation of parole.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Steven T. and Michelle May to Saul and Abel Mendez, 109 N. Fifth Ave.
• IAT 89 to Raymond L. Becktell, 405 Bryant St., St. Anthony.
• Dennis Craig Brown Estate to Brooks Storage, 1611 Elder Drive.
• Christopher A. and Rebecca Bracy to Kyle Derossett, 106 Main St., Haverhill.
• Daniel D. and Karen Sue Young to Daniel D. Young Trust and Karen S. Young Trust, 415 S. 12th Ave.
• Glenn and Sharon M. Depew to Sharon M. Depew, 1604 S. Fifth St.
• Gary McKibben, Lynn McKibben and Marilyn K. McKibben to Cedar Grave Stock Farm, 2211 148th St., Albion.
• Isaac N. and Andrea Olson to Andrew Russell McConnell, 1913 S. Fourth Ave.
• Oak Tree Properties to IAT 89, 405 Bryant St., St. Anthony.