Daily Record, July 28, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Austin James, 21, was arrested for driving while barred as a habitual offender.
• Ronnica McFarland, 30, was arrested for a dog at large.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Guillermina and Rosario Alvarez to Jaime Enrique Flores, 513 N. 15th Ave.
• Catherine L. Gooding to Timothy D. Sletten, 708 W. State St.
• Thomas Switzer to Zdung Nguyen, 309 and 309 1/2 N. Second St., 209 S. Fifth Ave. and 312 Washington St.
• Earl C. and Sylvia M. Best to Earl C. Best, 1008 W. Nevada St.
• Roger A. and Kami R. Thenhaus to Jimmie C. and Amy J. Post, 702 Highland Acres Rd.
• Margaret A. Thomas to Christopher J. and Desiree L. Tacconi, 1320 W. Main St.
• Paw Koh to Roman and Mirna A. Sanchez, 909 and 911 N. Fifth Ave.
• Blair Bailey and Blair and Tyler O’Donnell to Caleb Sheets, 506 Second Ave. SW, State Center.
• Kimberly L. Keyes to Morris Rentals, 206 E. Jefferson St., Albion.
• Mohamed and Kayla M. Harajli to Jacie L. Thomas, 546 N. Second St.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Kiedis Oldbear, 28, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked, violating one-way traffic designation.
• Delilah Mauskemo, 35, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Taylor Sullivan, 26, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Jade Elise Kapayou, 34, was arrested on a warrant.