Daily Record, Sept. 14, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Eduardo Contreras-Ordaz, 29, was arrested for domestic abuse assault and child endangerment.
• Anthony Formado Jr., 51, was arrested for forgery.
• Logan Cox, 25, was arrested for third degree theft and second degree theft of a motor vehicle.
• Francisco Izaguirre-Silva, 55, was arrested for failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way and driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
• Taimah Duncan, 32, was arrested on a warrant.
• Roderick Gull, 62, was arrested for driving while license under suspension.
• Payton Garcia, 21, was arrested for public intoxication.
• Kelly Judge, 30, was arrested for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Kerry Logan, 58, was arrested for theft fifth degree larceny and assault causing minor injury.
• Kaw Lah, 64, was arrested for interference with official acts, public intoxication and assault, use/display of weapon.
• Jesus Lopez, 32, was arrested for operating while under the influence.
• Kathleen Dolan, 29, was arrested for trespassing.
• Laid Nassiri, 50, was arrested for fifth degree theft, shoplifting.
• Juan Rodriguez-Escamilla, 19, was arrested for public intoxication.
• Natasha McDole, 22, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Demetrio Rivera-Gomez, 35, was arrested for no valid commercial drivers license and failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way.
• Gustavo Alonso Jr., 51, was arrested for operating under the influence, driving while license under suspension, failure to provide proof of financial liability, operation without registration, fraudulent use of registration and reckless driving.
• Fernando Alvarez-Cuevas, 36, was arrested on a warrant.