Daily Record, Sept. 3, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Armando Perez-Galvez, 24, was arrested for driving while barred as a habitual offender.
• Mohrgon Well-Marquez, 27, was arrested for driving while barred as a habitual offender.
• Jerrad Six, 33, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Brianna Maplethorpe, 30, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Alexander Anderson, 24, was arrested for domestic abuse assault, interference with official acts and obstruction of emergency communications.
• Miko Kipp Youngbear, 21, was arrested on a warrant.
• Alfredo Jaimes Rosales, 57, was arrested for second degreesexual abuse, child under 12.
• Stacey Mitchell Washington Jr., 38, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Radian Guaranty to Nate Judge, 203 Drury Lane, LeGrand.
• Harriett E. Sharp to Sandra Luz Topete Alvarez, 403 N. Third Ave.
• Leo J. and Suzanne Reimann Klaas to Leo J. and Suzanne Reimann Klaas, 1619 330th St., Melbourne.
• Erlayne A. and Laverne F. Griggs to Erlayne A. Griggs, 1505 Summit St.
• Sharon J. Eckles Estate to Daniel Warren and Brittni Sue Mack, 2775 Garwin Rd.
• Ronald E. and Beverly E. Monk to Beverly E. Monk, 104 Marion St.
• Stephanie Lynn Balmer to Casey Madison and Sierra Winters, 305 Green Mountain Rd., Green Mountain.