Daily Record, Oct. 16, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of North 10th Avenue.
• On Thursday, Jeffery Lloyd Hood Jr., 41, was cited for unlawful passing of a school bus-first offense.
• On Thursday, Rogelio Sanchez Sanchez, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Kelly Eich, 26, was arrested for interference with official acts and trespass-first offense.
• On Thursday, Joanna Hulsey, 39, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Gustavo Alonso Jr., 51, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Terry Jordan, 50, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Sarah G. Roum to Andy Gribbins, 105 Fourth Ave., Haverhill
• Matthew Ray Ayers to David S. Smith, 2323 Main St. Road
• Doris and Steven R. Ames to Jose Sanchez, 519 Bromley St.
• Leslie Edward McCargar to Linda N. McCargar, 221 N. High St., Gilman
• Jordan J. and Kallie Judkins to Gabriela Garcia Chavarria and Agustin Ortiz Lopez, 1515 S. 12th St.
• Douglas P. Husak and Donna K. Wind Husak to JBI Cooperative Association, 410 N. Third St.
• Alissa and Matthew D. Herrick to Alex J. Bare, 1111 Prairie Lane
• The Estate of Preston Duke to Amber Tracy Lamca and Jeremy Ruda, 904 Highland Acres Road
• Elaine M. and Jerrold V. Harms to Jerrold Vernon Harms and Elaine Marlee Harms Revocable Trust, Elaine Marlee Harms, Trustee and Jerrold Vernon Harms, Trustee, 11 Palmer St.
• Rose A. Freese, Gregory and Rose A. Schmidt to Gregory and Rose A. Schmidt, 1112 S. Fourth St.
• Paragron Properties Inc. to Debbie L. and Michael T. Schmidt, 103 E. Lincoln St.
• Laura A. Clark, Kathy Scheffert, Pamela Scheffert, Paul A. Scheffert, William C. Scheffert, Gary Scott and Nancy K. Scott to Jeremy Scott, 1114 Washington St.