Daily Record, Oct. 7, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Robert F. Scott and Charlot J. Scott Revocable Trust, Bradley R. Scott and Charlot J. Scott Trustees to Mark James Dumbeck, 1011 S. Seventh Ave.
• The Estate of David W. Clark Jr. to Makaela J. Beem and Rebecca D. Beem, 922 S. 11th Ave.
• Alyssa G. Morgan to Gilbert Gonzales RE LLC, 310 S. Sixth St.
• Brian W. Davis to Cheryl A. Davis, 614 W. Nevada St.
• Charlene K. Roseland to Jason K. and Kathleen Roseland, 2463 Coppock Park Road
• Lori L. Krenos and Michael M. Urban to Amy and Jody Anderson, 2451G and 2451H Sand Road
• Altar Properties LLC to Mauricia C. Orellana, 407 Union St.
• Amy and Reed Sather to Moe Meh and Koe Reh, 505 Debra Drive
• Marlys A. Hilleman to Nevije Dzeladini and Blerim Vejseloski, 402 S. Jeffrey St., Le Grand
• Nancy Whitmore to Benjamin J. and Kellie M. Knutson, 1513 W. Main St.
• Bradley and Tani Lane to Bibiana Sarabia Garcia and Francisco Tellez Negrete, 1014 Ratcliffe Drive
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Jose Garcia Garcia, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Robert Kelly III, 48, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Butoyi Patiance, 23, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Armando Perez-Galvez, 24, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Kisha Kutzner, 44, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-second offense, possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Oct. 5, Karen Mamor, 36, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana-first offense and possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense.