Daily Record, Nov. 25, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of Fairway Drive.
• On Tuesday, Victoria Dawn Estrada, 35, was cited for failure to maintain registration plate and no insurance.
• On Tuesday, Kathleen Dolan, 29, was arrested for trespass-injury or damage more than $300.
• On Tuesday, Victoria Estrada, 35, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Tuesday, Blaine Gentry, 18, was arrested for criminal mischief-fifth degree.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Carol A. Anderson, Carol Anne Jansen to Carol Anne Jansen Revocable Trust, Carol Anne Jansen Trustee, 2222 Edgebrook Drive
• Bobbi Hernandez and Eden Hernandez to Aristeo Alba Hernandez Jr. and Saengsouly Souksaengmany, 214 Young St.
• Dagoberto Camarena Rodriguez, Dagoberto Camarena to Dania Camarena, Dania Gonzalez, 6 N. Sixth St.
• Joshua and Kiley Smoldt to Ronda and Scott Snyder, 204 Third St. SE, State Center
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, a pickup driven by Stephen Todd Dieke, 48, of West Des Moines, was northbound on Zeller Avenue when it struck a deer that entered the roadway causing heavy front end damage. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Dieke pickup was estimated at $13,000.
• On Saturday, a pickup driven by David Santos Salazar, 28, of Des Moines, was southbound on Marshalltown Boulevard approaching a curve in the roadway when a deer entered the traveled portion resulting in the driver taking evasive action to miss the deer, but losing control of the vehicle, entering the ditch and overturning. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Santos Salazar pickup was estimated at $10,000.