Daily Record, Jan. 12, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Jose Junior Aguilar made an initial appearance on two counts of an assault on persons in certain occupations charge-use/display weapon. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 21. Bond is set at $5,000 cash.
• Eric Michael McDowell made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence-third or subsequent offense charge, an operation without registration charge and a violation of a restricted license charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 31. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court. McDowell is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours.
• Heaven McLain to Tony Cowell
• Christina McKibbin to John Oetker
• Brandon Lewis to Krista Grant
• Lemuel Matos Gonzalez to Jessica Llanes
• Thalia Ayala to Merlis Frutos
• Madeline Andreassen to Quentin Lamb
• Heliodoro Ochoa Garcia to Elizabeth Chavez-Emiliano
• Tawfeek Shaheen Survivors Trust, Laura Suzanne Shaheen Hansen Trustee to Joseph A. Shaheen Trust, Laura Suzanne Shaheen Hansen Trustee, 5 E. Main St., Haverhill
• Marichuy Fuentes, Victor Gonzalez Figueroa, Victor M. Gonzalez to Ann Deahl Gonzalez, 210 N. Third St.
• Beth A. And Stuart M. Fuhs, Beth A. Moore to Beth A. and Stuart M. Fuhs, 1729 Marble Road, Bangor
• D. Marlene and M. Nile Hall to Paul D. Edler, 309 Third St. SE, State Center
• Alex W. and Rosemary K. Pence to Raul Martinez, 208 W. Meadow Lane
• John C. and Susan F. Williams, Susan Ford Williams to Amy R. and Nathan L. Kjolsing, 1725 Country Club Lane
• L. Wayne Riemenschneider Trust, Becky Sue Riemenschneider Trustee, Peggy Ann Johnson Trustee and Terry Lou Weber Trustee to Becky Sue Riemenschneider, 206 Ninth Ave. NW, State Center
• Margie A. Riemenschneider Estate to Becky Sue Riemenschneider, 206 Ninth Ave. NW, State Center
• Gordon and Terry Lou Weber to Becky Sue Riemenschneider, 206 Ninth Ave. NW, State Center
• Peggy An and Robert Johnson to Becky Sue Riemenschneider, 206 Ninth Ave. NW, State Center
• The Estate of Timothy Pitts to Mad Flipz LLC, 311 N. 11th Ave.
• Michael Judge, Michael A. Judge and Lauri Kleinman to Swift Pork Company, 2602 S. Second Ave.
• Ada and Keith R. Brown to Les McCargar, 405 S. Second Ave.
• Hailee and Jordan Bentley, Hailee Halverson to Zachary Pfantz, 405 Third St. SW, State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Jan. 10, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 700 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Monday, Jan. 10, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 2100 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, Jan. 10, Eric McDowell, 42, was arrested for operating while under the influence-third or subsequent offense.
• On Monday, Jan. 10, Kyle Duncan, 34, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.