Daily Record, Jan. 20, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Susan Marie Brafford made an initial appearance on two counts of a possession of a controlled substance-first offense charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge, a driving under suspension charge and a pre-trial release violation charge. Jennie Wilson-Moore will continue as counsel. The preliminary hearing on the drug charges and driving under suspension charge is set at 1 p.m. on Jan. 28. Bond is set at $7,000 cash. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court.
• Donald Gene Hall made an initial appearance on two counts of a probation violation charge. Ted Fisher is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on March 4. Hall is being held without bond.
• Charles Edwin Brown made an initial appearance on a failure to file a written arraignment charge and two counts of a sex abuse-third degree charge. Aron Vaughn will continue as counsel for the arraignment charge. The arraignment hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 27. Bond is set at $1,000 cash.
The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel on the sex abuse charges. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 28. Bond is set at $25,000 cash. A gun rights prohibition has been ordered. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Alexander Ethan Willet made an initial appearance on a providing false identification information charge. Willet pleaded guilty and the fine is $210 with a $31.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $301.50.
• Melissa Ann Hallmann made an initial appearance on two counts of a driving under suspension charge. Hallmann pleaded guilty to both counts. The fine is $250 with a $37.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $347.50 for each count.
• Cassandra Lyn Campbell made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Campbell pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75.
• Martha A. Diaz De Ortiz, Jesus Ortiz Perez, Martha A. Ortiz to Socorro Diaz Cisneros, Violeta Ramirez Valencia, Laurie Rosas Ortiz, 302 S. 15th Ave.
• Scott A. Danner to Nathan L. Danner, 530 N. First St.
• Joyce L. Adkisson to Marvis L. Drew, 506 Edgebrook Court
• Central Veterinary Services PLC to Aimee Rueber, 2887 Hart Ave., Melbourne
• Man S. Lun and Kap Thawn Lal to Adrienne Joan Mummert Thompson and John Michael Thompson, 1714 S. Sixth St.
• Maria Guadalupe Andrade Murillo to Jayden K. Moo and Blessing M. Poena, 12 W. High St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Alexander Willet, 27, was arrested for providing false identification information, criminal mischief-fifth degree, violation of a no-contact/protective order and on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Susan Brafford, 49, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Laura Clark, 71, was arrested for dog at large.
• On Tuesday, Fred Williams, 47, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.