Daily Record, April 6, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Lucas Ray Hulin made an initial appearance on two counts of a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearings are scheduled for 3 p.m. on April 25. Hulin is being held without bond.
• Raheem Rahimalik Muhammad made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 15. Bond is set a $2,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Sandra K. McGovern, Evan E. McRill, Sandra K. McRill to David and Debra Hippler, 11 W. High St.
• 1st Trading & Transport LLC to Berg Holdings LLC, 401 Player St.
• Mark L. Weese to MyTown Homes LLC, 402 E. Dawn St., Le Grand
• Luis Menendez Fonseca to Olivia Davenport, 511 W. Church St.
• Timothy D. Sletten to DC Brown, Randy Brown, Cameron L. Robertson, 303 N. Fifth St.
• Stanley F. Huntrods to Conner Faught, 123 S. 10th St.
• Melanie A. and Roger K. Hatch to Ronald Dewalt Henderson, 504 W. Boone St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a theft of a motor vehicle valued at more than $10,000 was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Monday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 2000 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, a hit and run accident involving and injury was reported in the vicinity of South 12th Street and Westwood Drive.
• On Tuesday, Leonel Ocasio Rivera, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Lucas Hulin, 27, was arrested on a warrant.