Daily Record, May 17, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Alison P. and Michael C. Herold to Black Rose Properties, 506 Third St. NW, State Center
• Hillmerica Industries LLC to Brandon Rarick, 314 Harrison Drive
• Kevin and Ladena Tena to Brittani and Graham R. Murray, 1813 Wiese Garden Road
• Jeanne R. and Timothy A. Long to Hortencia Huerta, 504 N. First St.
• Rey Hser to Rey Hser and Eh Pler, 2112 S. Fifth St.
• Jamie and Rick D. Pfantz to Kent and Marlene Dejong, 501 First Ave. N, State Center
• ZA Properties LLC to Rural Revival Properties LLC, 304 and 304 1/2 S. Second Ave., 118 N. Center St., 12 W. Grant St.
• Iowa Department of Revenue, Marshall County Treasurer, Manuel Ordaz Buenrostro, Agustin Ordaz Sanchez, Felipe Ordaz, Pinnacle Bank, Angela Sanchez De Ordaz decd., Angela Sanchez decd., Angela Sanchez and TSB Bank to City of Marshalltown, 20 E. Main St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Sunday, Johnson Htwe, 40, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Sunday, Luis Ledesma, 47, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Sunday, Dakota Collinson, 20, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Saturday, Krystle Tyon, 30, was arrested for criminal mischief-second degree, damage valued between $1,500 – $10,000.
• On Friday, Joel Vargas Rosas, 22, was arrested for providing false identification information, possession of methamphetamine-first offense and on two warrants.
• On Friday, Alicia Kinzenbaw, 37, was arrested for driving while license is denied, canceled, revoked or suspended, theft-fifth degree, driving while barred-habitual offender, forgery, identity theft and credit card fraud.