Daily Record, May 24, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Christine D. Herdlick to Terry E. Bickel and Christen L. Schmidt, 311 Thomas Drive
• Equity Trust Company, Michael J. Larkin IRA to William David Moseley, 512 W. Linn St.
• Janet L. Reed to Aung Za Ling, 303 Bryngelson Drive
• Freedom Mortgage Corporation to Veterans Affairs Secretary, 2551 180th St.
• Carl O. and Catherine A. Lester to Erica and Kurin Simplot, 1717 Country Club Place
• The Estate of Wilma J. Eckhart to Alan Eckhart, 1059 260th St.
• On Sunday, a theft valued between $300 – $750 was reported in the 400 block of South Third Street.
• On Sunday, a theft from a motor vehicle valued between $750 – $1,500 was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.
• On Saturday, a theft valued under $300 was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Sunday, Erick Alejandro Laguna Tafolla, 24, was cited for speeding and reckless driving.
• On Sunday, Leoncio Bollas Morales, 48, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense-causing bodily injury.
• On Sunday, Justin Sehon, 31, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Sunday, Carol Stull, 49, was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Sunday, Christina Castillo, 36, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• On Sunday, Erick Laguna Tafolla, 24, was arrested for reckless driving, possession of a controlled substance-third or subsequent offense, driving while barred-habitual offender and on a warrant.
• On Sunday, Brian Carrigan, 40, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Sunday, Terry Holubar, 59, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Saturday, Terry Holubar, 59, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Saturday, Aaron Norem, 46, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
• On Friday, Amy Feisel, 43, was arrested for reckless use of firearm.
• On Friday, Malinda Cruz-Bautista, 29, was arrested for driving under suspension-no SR-22 on file, driving while license is denied, canceled, revoked or suspended and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Friday, Jeffrey Miron II, 23, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.