Daily Record, Aug. 6, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Gurcharan S. and Kiranjit K. Randhawa to Sumit Arora and Ramneek Kaur, 3318 Lily Lane
• Leisha M. Sox, Brandon M. and Leisha M. Labelle to Brandon M. and Leisha M. Labelle, 701 East St., Liscomb
• Jacqueline M. Grieves to Jacquelyn M. and Joshua B. Brown, 2621 255 St.
• Jeffery S. and Lewanne Paris Winchell to Robert W. Mackin, 210 N. Maple St., Gilman
• Marshalltown Properties LLC to D&D Rentals INc., 106 E. Second St., Haverhiill
• Charles Scarsbrook to Marshalltown Properties LLC, 106 E. Second St., Haverhill
• Mark William Denato, Mary Lou Denato, Merico Tony Denato and Rosalie Kay Denato to Jay Stoakes, 408 Jerome St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, Andrea Thompson, 31, was arrested for unlawful possession of prescription drugs, possession of a controlled substance-second offense, possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
• On Friday, Nichole Switzer, 29, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-simple.
• On Thursday, Jose Sanchez-Carrasco, 41, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-simple.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Sunday, July 24, a car driven by Michael Shane Gohring, 50, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Main Street Road when a deer entered the roadway and Gohring swerved to miss it losing control of the vehicle and entering the left ditch where it struck the driveway embankment and came to rest. No injuries were reported. Gohring was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Gohring car was estimated at $5,000.