Daily Record, March 31, 2023
Marshall County Courthouse
• Robert Steven Sanders made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Joel Waters is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Sanders is being held without bond.
• Jhesie Aaron Hill made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. The public defender’s office will continue as counsel. The contempt hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $6,000 cash. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Joreen R. and Richard D. Stephens to Jordan G. Grant, 302 Drury Lane, Le Grand
• Cynthia I. and Greg E. Morey to Kurt A. Morey, 912 S. Fifth Ave.
• Daniel Bernard Curley III, Iowa Department of Revenue, State of Iowa, Marshall County Sheriff, Mitchell Family Funeral Home to JLH AG LLC, 2103 Governor Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, March 29, Lily Acevedo, 22, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury or mental illness-no intent.
• On Tuesday, March 28, Nicholas Weatherly, 37, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked and driving while barred-habitual offender.
• On Tuesday, March 28, Bradley Moeller, 31, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, March 28, Courage Tyon, 23, was arrested for theft-fifth degree-shoplifting.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, March 29, Christopher Moran, 28, was arrested for a work release violation.
• On Tuesday, March 28, Jordan Parker, 28, was arrested on a warrant charging him with three counts of violation of probation.
• On Tuesday, March 28, Robert Kelly III, 49, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.