Daily Record, Sept. 15, 2023
Marshall County Courthouse
• Sabastian Tyler Buckley made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Joel Fenton is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administration Law Judge. Buckley is being held without bond.
• Leobaldo Roman Barboza made an initial appearance on an eluding-participate in felony charge, a operating while under the influence-first offense charge, five failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way charges, a driving under suspension charge, a reckless driving charge, four speeding charges, a failure to maintain control charge, a no insurance charge and an open container charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 22. Bond is set at $6,000 cash or surety. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court.
• Jeron Herman made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Herman pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75.
• Adrian and Lisa Youngbear to Bluffwood Partners LLC, 604 1/2 W. Church St.
• Jerry D. and Juanita Kay Witte to Curtis Dehner, 1321 160th St., Clemons
• Willyams Hidalgo Cardenas, Willyams Hildalgo to Rosainy Heredia, 104 E. Lincoln St.
• Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Christopher and Jennifer Storbeck, 106 S. Maple St., Gilman
• Kenneth W. and Kimberly Smith to KS Ag Inc., 1151B 170th St., St. Anthony
• The Estate of William Rainsbarger to Roger Lere Rainsbarger, 3130 130th St.
• Ryan D. Hass to Christine M. Springer, 404 Thomas Drive
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Sept. 13, Sabastian Buckley, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 13, Danny Ceniseros, 48, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Sept. 13, Leobaldo Roman Barboza, 24, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense, eluding-willful, driving under suspension, failure to maintain control, no insurance-accident, open container, five failure to obey a stop sign and four speeding.