Daily Record, Sept. 22, 2023
Marshall County Courthouse
• Victor Antonio Trevino made an initial appearance on a driving while revoked charge, a no insurance charge, a striking an unattended vehicle charge and an operation without registration charge. The preliminary hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 11.
• Harley Dean Ferch made an initial appearance on a pre-trial release violation charge. Pre-trial release is revoked. Bond is set at $2,000 cash.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Rogelio Plascencia-Mora, 45, was arrested for operating while under the influence-second offense.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Megan Lanfier, 42, was arrested for dog at large.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Yulissa Vargas Cisneros, 23, was arrested for harassment-second degree.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Clair-Eve Leonard, 25, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Victor Trevino, 31, was arrested for no insurance-accident, operating a non-registered vehicle, striking unattended vehicle and driving while license is denied or revoked.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Sept. 20, Harley Ferch, 41, was arrested on a warrant for theft-third degree.