Daily Record, Nov. 16, 2023
Marshall County Courthouse
• Robert Terrell Bowen made an initial appearance on a pre-trial release violation charge. Pre-trial release is revoked. Bond is set at $1,000 cash.
• Juan Ramon Santiz Santiz made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Santiz Santiz pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $37.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $347.50.
• Alberto Cervantes made an initial appearance on an operating while under the influence-second offense charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 5. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Nov. 14, Michael McNeil, 50, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Tuesday, Nov. 14, Dylan Heiselman, 21, was arrested for harassment-second degree-threaten bodily injury.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Nov. 14, Robert Bowen, 35, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation and speeding.