Consider these things when voting
For decades, Democrats have accused Republicans of wanting to eliminate or reduce Social Security. More recently, Democrats accuse Republicans of doing the same to Medicare. They also charge that Republicans wish to deny benefits to those who may have pre-existing conditions.
This is a farce. If Republicans truly wished to implement these changes, they could have done so in 2017 and 2018. They had complete control of the House, Senate and the presidency.
If in the future you want:
• A stagnant economy and low employment
• Open borders with benefits for all
• Lawlessness in our communities with less police protection
• Increased taxes plus reparations for slavery
• Weak foreign and trade policies
Then vote for Democrat candidates. Many have voted for or agreed with the policies of Pelosi, Sanders and the Squad.
Be sure to consider all of the above when you cast your ballot.